Thursday, March 20, 2014

How Do I Copy Windows XP From My Computer to a Disk?


1. Go to 'My Computer' and click on the 'Local Disk (C:)' Highlight all the files in the disk and press the 'Ctrl' and 'C' keys to copy all the information.
2. Revert to the 'My Computer' window and select the disk drive you want to copy it to. If you want to copy it onto a hard disk, click on the hard disk in 'My Computer' and press Ctrl and V to copy Windows XP to it. If you need to copy it to a DVD disk, insert the DVD disk into the optical drive, select 'Open as data disk' in the autoplay menu that pops up when you insert the DVD, go to 'My Computer,' open the DVD disk, and press 'Ctrl' and 'V' to copy all the information to the drive.
3. Wait for Windows XP to finish copying. Do not run any programs or processes while Windows XP is copying, because that can pause, or end, the file transfer. When Windows XP finishes copying, you can go back to whatever you were doing on the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment